Ama sentence example
- Independent or specialized accreditation is offered by independent or private organizations such as the American Medical Association (AMA) with regard to programs that credential students in an area of specialization.
- Satterlee and Eldridge, who presented 518 cases to an AMA conference that had mental symptoms cured by removing intestinal toxemia.
- In 2007, she plans to release Como Ama Una Mujer, a full Spanish-language album.
- The traditional medical view of a connection between the MMR vaccine, or any childhood vaccine, and autism agrees with the statements made by U.S. Department of Health and Humans Services, the CDC and the AMA.
- Ama is the most common type of toxin, and is the waste product of incomplete digestion.Advertisement
- Last weekend, Ducati was the featured marque at the AMA Vintage Motorcycle Days held here.
- The content of the AMA site is not personalized.
- It includes in the north the country of the Ama Tonga, Zaambanland, and other small territories not part of the former Zulu kingdom and stretches north from the lower Tugela to the southern frontier of Portuguese East Africa.
- Of the ZuluKaffir tribes Zulus propex numbered 35,275, Fingoes 6275, and Ama Xosa 5376 (see Kaffirs; and Zululand: Inhabitants).
- Of others (such as Bishr ibn Abi Khazim, al-IIadira, `Amir ibn at-Tufail, 'Alqamah ibn 'Abadah, al-Muthaqqib, Ta'abbata Sharra and Abu Dhu'aib) diwans or bodies of collected poems exist, but it is doubtful how far these had been brought together when al-Mufaddal made ' In the dhail or supplement to the Ama i of al-Qali.Advertisement
- By 1977 he had won 12 national road racing championships, competing in both AMA and WERA sanctioned events.
- With the help of the political power wielded by the drug companies, the AMA worked to have many naturopathic licensing laws repealed.
- The autism vaccination ruling led to many official statements by the mainstream medical community, such as the American Medical Association (AMA), against a connection between the MMR vaccine and autism.
- A study featured in the Journal of the American Medical Association (AMA) found that mitochondria dysfunction may contribute to autism.