Alvin sentence example
- Alvin Plantinga has become famous among philosophers of religion for his defense of what he calls " reformed epistemology.
- Alvin spoke loudly and clearly in hopes that the dotard would understand him.
- It was later recorded by Frank Sinatra and many others from Amy Grant to the Cheetah Girls to Alvin and the Chipmunks.
- Job applications get a boost when they show you've studied under the instructors at such notable institutions as the American Ballet Theater or the Alvin Ailey School.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks, Spike Jones, and Tiny Tim are just a few of the artists represented.Advertisement
- However, over the years, it has been covered by artists as diverse as Alvin and the Chipmunks, Cyndi Lauper, and The Vienna Boys' Choir.
- There are many Christmas song parodies, ranging from the 1962 Christmas Don't Be Late by Alvin and the Chipmunks, to 12 Pains of Christmas by Weird Al Yankovic, that are very popular each year when Christmastime rolls around.
- Alvin and the Chipmunks have become so popular that they have had several albums and movie deals in the past few years.
- One of his ongoing series, the Alvin Maker series, features a 'seventh son of a seventh son' in an alternate version of our 19th century, and the magical powers he learns to control.