Altimetry sentence example
- Along with all the other waves and currents it detects, altimetry also reveals invisible waves.
- This unit is used in airborne laser altimetry, distance measurement and collision avoidance.
- Magellan synthetic aperture radar data is combined with radar altimetry to develop a three-dimensional map of the surface.
- The results are being compared with recent highly accurate satellite altimetry data of the Southern Ocean.
- Radar altimetry is used on aircraft for altitude determination and on aircraft and satellites for topographic mapping and sea surface height estimation.Advertisement