Altimeters sentence example
- The barometric altimeters that are used in some of our most popular heart rate monitors are very accurate, pressure sensing devices.
- Although I had two audible altimeters I didn't hear either of them, I was too absorbed.
- Thales has a dominant position in the area of radio altimeters, with over 50% of the world market.
- I am aware of the problems with wrist altimeters and would guess that 10m is within their margin of error.
- Navigation is state of the art with ring laser gyros, inertial reference systems GPS, doppler and radar altimeters.Advertisement