Alsatian sentence example
- The Alsatian railways were reorganized and provided with a staff of German officials.
- Anzeiger, 1760), and the Alsatian mathematician, J.
- 5 1855, of Alsatian parents.
- A. pectinate) Silver Fir This species yields Alsatian turpentine.
- JEREMIE JACQUES OBERLIN (1735-1806), Alsatian philologist and archaeologist, brother of Jean Frederic Oberlin, was born at Strassburg on the 8th of August 1735.Advertisement
- From the first moment Goethe set foot in the narrow streets of the Alsatian capital, in April 1770, the whole current of his thought seemed to change.
- Another factor of importance in Goethe's Strassburg life was his love for Friederike Brion, the daughter of an Alsatian village pastor in Sesenheim.
- Born in Ireland in 1833, she was educated in Paris, and in 1848 married a rich Alsatian named Solms; but the princepresident refused to recognize her, and in 1852 she was expelled from Paris.
- He wrote a small book of memoirs of this campaign, Allemands et francais (1871), in which he spoke of the conquerors without bitterness; this attitude was all the more praiseworthy as his mother was an Alsatian, and he was unable to resign, himself to the loss of Alsace and Lorraine.
- The French dragoon was a young Alsatian who spoke French with a German accent.Advertisement
- "But don't hurt my little horse!" said the Alsatian good-naturedly to Rostov when the animal was handed over to the hussar.
- The cruise also features a full-day tour along the Alsatian Wine Road where you will sample the region's famous Rheingau Rieslings and explore Castle Vollrads.
- Baldwin made a well-intentioned but devastating mistake in renaming German Shepherds, calling them Alsatian Wolf Dogs.
- An Alsatian Tokay leans towards a more opulent, honeyed, softly perfumed version that can be dense with minerals, creaminess, and a refined structure.
- This means you may or may not find that $200 Napa Cab in the category; but, a $20 Alsatian Gewürtztraminer may be.Advertisement
- I like to match up French Alsatian Rieslings with sushi or other Asian cuisine.