Allopurinol sentence example
- Kidney transplant patients in particular are prone to gout and are often prescribed allopurinol.
- Moreover, that risk may also be partly avoidable, in that three-quarters of these cases were taking allopurinol for asymptomatic hyperuricaemia.
- You will also have tablets to help regulate the chemical balance of your blood, for example a drug called allopurinol.
- Allopurinol hypersensitivity syndrome occurred within two weeks of starting allopurinol hypersensitivity syndrome occurred within two weeks of starting allopurinol.
- Long term high dose allopurinol was taken by 47 patients, long term low dose by 48 and recent low dose by 72.Advertisement
- Berg, 1990 Randomized comparison of 100 mg allopurinol plus 20 mg benzbromarone daily compared with 300 mg allopurinol over 24 weeks.
- Furthermore, appropriate therapy, Eg allopurinol should theoretically prevent the development of chronic erosive arthritis.
- How should we treat tophaceous gout in patients with allopurinol hypersensitivity?
- The usual choice for reducing uric acid levels is allopurinol, because it inhibits xanthine oxidase and can depress new purine synthesis.