Allogeneic sentence example
- This time, fully allogeneic CBA mice with the MHC haplotype H2 k were used as transplant recipients.
- Four patients had allogeneic stem cell transplants, 3 from siblings and 1 from a matched unrelated donor.
- The surgical team can also consider the appropriateness of various methods of reducing the likelihood of allogeneic transfusion.
- It has recently become apparent that peri-operative allogeneic blood transfusion is associated with a clinically relevant immunosuppressive effect.
- Allogeneic transplants are also promising for mantle cell lymphoma.Advertisement
- In an allogeneic bone marrow transplant, healthy marrow is taken from a donor whose tissue is either the same as or very closely resembles the patient's tissues.
- In an allogeneic bone marrow transplant, healthy marrow is taken from another person (donor) whose tissue is either the same or very closely resembles the patient's tissues.