Allocations sentence example
- The plans also made allocations for the realization of this goal, which varied from plan to plan.
- Both could however be revived in a few years time, when Arun will have to obtain further land allocations for new housing.
- This reflects the eminently political nature of EU budgetary allocations at the expense of a true poverty focus.
- The regions have also provided advice on their priorities within long-term indicative funding allocations.
- Key features of our funding allocations for teaching 39.Advertisement
- Third, this approach will introduce greater dynamism into allocations.
- Sea Wing is the leading airfreight forwarder to Nigeria with guaranteed space allocations on cargo flights to Lagos and Port Harcourt.
- Because of the long lead times, funding allocations should extend beyond Treasury controlled 2-3 year spending cycles.
- Councilor Hussey emphasized the necessity to involve the league in any discussions regarding pitch allocations.
- In it's response the DfT also included figures for capital, measuring the total LTP allocations against a capital outturn figure.Advertisement
- Functionality includes general ledger, budget, cost allocations, accounts payable, accounts receivable, and statutory statement automation.