Allocating sentence example
- Allocating the right amount of money and energy to the right tasks at the right moment is crucial.
- When faced with a drought, rationing and allocating water must be done carefully.
- Allocating 10 percent of my income to charity makes me feel good about supporting those in need.
- So even if no new goods were created tomorrow, we could still vastly increase the wealth of the world by allocating existing goods differently.
- It is considered that the vector sequences can be better modeled by allocating the optimal allophone clustering structure to each feature.Advertisement
- optimized for speed by allocating the entire map, regardless of how many numbers you're going to need.
- There was reference earlier to a bell restoration fund allocating grants.
- tiptoed away, allocating a derisory sum for reconstruction in Afghanistan, a country falling back into chaos.
- He has tiptoed away, allocating a derisory sum for reconstruction in Afghanistan, a country falling back into chaos.
- This is done by allocating the various resources of the workshop (time in workshop, workbench space etc).Advertisement
- If your expenses are less than your income, have fun allocating funds for those future goals, such as the purchase of a home, a car or a much-needed vacation.
- In order to benefit from the matrix, you'll need to spend some time allocating the demands on your time to appropriate quadrants, then focus on allocating your time effectively.
- Allocating funds for retirement, especially if you don't plan on working past a certain age requires help from financial experts.
- The census began in 1790 as a way to count individuals for allocating to the states their number of members of the House of Representatives.
- Congress appropriates funding for cancer research and prevention yearly by allocating money to the National Institutes of Health (NIH) and the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC).Advertisement
- By choosing a semi precious stone, the couple may be able to purchase a more elaborate ring, a higher quality metal, or use multiple accent stones rather than allocating the majority of the budget to the central diamond.
- In addition to allocating an automatic deposit into a savings account, Ramsey is an advocate for putting cash in envelopes to save for spending.
- Trees Full of Money has a Microsoft Excel spreadsheet for building your debt snowball, complete with areas for allocating extra debt payments such as money received from a Christmas bonus.