Alleyways sentence example
- I set off down the twisting alleyways of Greenwich Island, searching for the Market.
- You should of course always be careful and avoid dark alleyways at night.
- The narrow streets and cobbled alleyways are full of old world charm.
- Alternatively, head for the old town's winding alleyways, brimming with traditional bars where you can sample a taste of local life.
- This morning, you leave Assisi and ride to Spello where you can wander around and explore the alleyways.Advertisement
- Her eye for detail makes Miranda an endearing guide to the labyrinthine alleyways of Marrakech.
- Examples of stone setts remain in some of the narrow alleyways.
- Some local authorities have put gates on to some rear and side alleyways.
- Neolithic settlement is of eight similar houses, linked together by a series of low alleyways.
- Skinny gray cats weave in and around narrow alleyways, or snooze in steep stone stairwells.Advertisement
- The stench of death drifted from some of the alleyways.
- To solve the mystery he must delve deep into the city 's crooked alleyways, and deeper still into its tumultuous past.
- The location for the trash the dress session often sets the tone, with alleyways, rooftops and fields doing much less damage to a dress than jumping into a swimming pool or rolling in sand.
- Popular places include beaches, fields, deserts/jungles (exotic locales), alleyways, and rooftops.
- While Grant Street is considered the main street of San Francisco Chinatown, there are plenty of other popular streets and alleyways for you to explore.Advertisement
- If you do go out at night, avoid short cuts through dark alleyways and keep a wide berth between you and alley entrances as you walk on the sidewalk.
- Cobblestone streets, narrow alleyways and green open parks make this an ideal place to spend an afternoon exploring the past.