Alleyway sentence example
- A criminal can use the alleyway at the back of a terrace without having to be seen, even in broad daylight.
- She turned around and tried to fend him off but he struck her on the forehead before running off down a nearby alleyway.
- Earlier on he did look a bit lost: There are two massive pots in this tiny alleyway.
- The old and new buildings are separated by an ancient alleyway which has reopened as a glazed street called Lancelot's Link.
- From the ChÃ¢teau Frontenac (2 ), amble down rue du TrÃ©sor, an alleyway crammed with artists displaying their wares.Advertisement
- The window that looked on to the alleyway was curtained by thick black serge in which was cut the shape of the cross.
- From the ChÃ¢teau Frontenac (2), amble down rue du TrÃ©sor, an alleyway crammed with artists displaying their wares.
- Players can record any sound in the game, from voices to ringing bells to cats in the alleyway, and use them to solve puzzles, control the nefarious Metrognomes, or even combat situations.
- Whether the allegedly haunted property is a private residence, a jail, a church, or even an old alleyway, the ghost hunters approach the scene the same way.