Allele sentence example
- To be affected by the disease, which shows autosomal recessive inheritance, a baby must inherit a mutant allele from each parent.
- In 5/6 patients the wild-type allele was lost in the tumor samples, suggesting a causal role for the mutations in RCC.
- Genetically, races differ with respect to allele frequencies rather than in the possession of unique allele frequencies rather than in the possession of unique alleles.
- Model-based linkage disequilibrium unit (LDU) maps appear robust to marker density and consistently influenced by marker allele frequency.
- In this work, we have investigated the dynamics of a modifier allele which increases the strength of assortment.Advertisement
- If a mutated allele is fully penetrant this means all individuals who have this mutation will develop the disease.
- An alternative approach examines the distortion of allele sharing among affected sibling pairs.
- Here the recessive allele produces the ordinary blue, also called English blue or American blue.
- When only allele symbols are displayed an asterisk should precede them.
- The error model specifies how accurate the allele frequency estimates are.Advertisement
- Allele frequencies are used where parental genotypes are missing.
- There is also a slightly elevated creatine kinase level in females carrying a DMD disease allele.
- If there is a green allele on chromosome 19 and the rest of the allele on chromosome 19 and the rest of the alleles are blue, eye color will be green.
- In the 1990s, researchers discovered specific information about the genetics of narcolepsy in the form of the HLA-DR2 allele.