Allantoin sentence example
- Hot concentrated sulphuric acid also decomposes allantoin, with production of ammonia, and carbon monoxide and dioxide.
- When heated with urea to ioo° C. it forms allantoin.
- Glycerin and organic silicones combine with soothing aloe and allantoin to renew, calm, and condition skin.
- When heated with urea to iooÃ‚° C. it forms allantoin.
- The ureides of oxy-acids and dibasic acids form closed chain compounds (see Allantoin; Alloxan; Hydantoin; Purin).Advertisement
- The plant contains allantoin (Todd 1967, Forrest 1982), to which the vulnerary properties of the plant have been ascribed.
- The "allantoin" in it is believed to help stimulate cell proliferation, thereby helping damaged skin repair itself.
- Elliott & Topps  further showed the response of allantoin excretion to dietary protein intake in cattle.