All-told sentence example
- David was declared the winner, and Donna, Alice, and Temple were all told their work was adequate to continue.
- This view naturally raises the question whether the independent stories were all told of Gilgamesh or, as almost always happens in the case of ancient tales, were transferred to Gilgamesh as a favourite popular hero.
- The factory expenses are taken at £30,000 per annum, or £3 per ton on a crop of 10,000 tons (the sugar to cost £8 per ton all told at the factory) - equivalent to £300 per day for the loo working days of crop time.
- The total population of the Waldensian valleys (for they also contain Roman Catholics in no small number) amounts to about 20,000 all told.
- The province furnishes no men for the Spanish peninsular army, but its annual conscription provides men for the local territorial militia, composed of regiments of infantry, squadrons of mounted rifles and companies of garrison artillery - about 5000 men all told.Advertisement
- The stories in the novels are all told from Sookie's viewpoint.
- In order to keep the true aim of the program a secret from the contestants, they are all told that their eliminations are based on a scientific formula that is somehow tied to their original beauty scores.