All-rounder sentence example
- Heavy and well grown with lots of bone and feather, will make an ideal family all-rounder or ride and drive.
- His batting has also improved so that he is a genuine all-rounder now.
- This accredited short course covers the skills required to be a successful and creative fundraising all-rounder.
- Those who teach the subject say it produces a more sophisticated all-rounder than a single honors degree in a modern language.
- Indeed, they must be tempted to wrap the all-rounder in cotton wool.Advertisement
- He was presented the award by another talented all-rounder, Victoria Wood.
- The first Overseas player application is from Oulton Park who wish to register Australian all-rounder Jason Swift from Canberra.
- He has yet to take a five wicket haul or score a century which is a mark of a true all-rounder.
- The first syllable of the name of a great all-rounder who achieved the double event seven years running.
- England had hoped the star all-rounder would return to captain them for the second match of the series at his Lancashire home ground.Advertisement
- Collingwood is supposed to be a batting all-rounder, Plunkett a bowling all-rounder.
- He reckons he is the world's premier all-rounder.
- Tall aggressive, abrasive all-rounder who could be a top bagger were he to avoid distractions and concentrate on Munros.
- A specialist tour operator in East London / Essex are seeking an experienced all rounder to join their dynamic team.
- Richard is a good all rounder with experience in every type of personal lines insurance.Advertisement
- Done in a lens that's dubbed VE5 Vermillion, this unique hue makes it a true all-rounder.
- Exceed Entity Sleeveless Rashie: This rashie was designed for the water sport all-rounder.