All-over-with sentence example
- The silk to be opened is placed on a latticed sheet or feeder, and thus slowly conveyed to a series of rollers or porcupines (rollers set with rows of projecting steel pins), which hold the silk firmly while presenting it to the action of a large receiving drum, covered with a sheet of vulcanized rubber, set all over with fine steel teeth.
- Or, if hard, its surface can be picked all over with a bush hammer.
- The surfaces are pitted all over with perforations of two kinds, viz.
- There are two wooden sarcophagi carved all over with Hebrew inscriptions.
- This was treated with compound, and a heavy gage felt covering was cemented all over with a cold mastic.Advertisement
- I was made wet all over with the blood Which poured out from his side, after He had sent forth His spirit.
- They were coarse, unsubstantial, freckled all over with broad yellow splotches, and could neither stand wear nor public exhibition.
- Bolkhovitinov was bespattered all over with mud and had smeared his face by wiping it with his sleeve.
- I was made wet all over with the blood Which poured out from his side, after He had Sent forth His spirit.
- Weigh the duckling, prick the skin all over with a sharp skewer or fork.Advertisement
- The short-haired Shih Tzu cut is similar to the puppy cut in that the fur is usually cut at two inches but all over with no long hair.
- The leaves are thick, fleshy, studded all over with minute transparent dots, and have a fine aromatic smell.
- To ensure the longevity of your curls, spritz hair all over with a light hairspray both before and after curling.
- After the holidays, wash the windows with a damp cloth, and start all over with a winter decorating theme using snowflakes or Frosty.
- Lightly coat the exterior of the meat with olive oil and sprinkle all over with salt and pepper.Advertisement