All-encompassing sentence example
- Your answers were all encompassing.
- The job I did, Cruise staff, is an all encompassing role.
- The waves of sound and contrasting tonalities generate a vibe that is all-encompassing.
- Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Ivanov announced yesterday that a solid and all-encompassing document on energy security was almost ready.
- This 30-day all-encompassing voyage from Switzerland to Romania via the legendary Rhine, Main and Danube rivers is not for the faint of heart.Advertisement
- At King Size, the categories are set up a little bit differently than at BG Direct, but this collection is not any less all encompassing than its competitor.
- When you have children, water park resorts tend to be the all encompassing vacation.
- It offers an all-encompassing arena based environment, where you can play against computerized opponents.
- Music is important to her daily life and you'll discover her taste in both art and music is all encompassing.
- Go to a specific brand website or sign up at an all-encompassing coupon site.Advertisement
- Her all-encompassing book is ideal for the beginner resume writer.
- If a latex bodysuit is too daring for you even after reading this, you can always try a latex lingerie piece that isn't as all-encompassing as the bodysuit.
- As you would expect from such an all-encompassing category our range of ladies silver neckwear offers something for every woman.
- This lengthy work is a tour de force of compositional and keyboard virtuosity, exhilarating and emotionally all-encompassing in its effect.
- Together they make up a diverse and all-encompassing collection suitable for any house or home.Advertisement