All-clear sentence example
- actualizeis not at all clear what that means, if intellect is not in any way actualizing the body.
- He's now been given the all-clear by physio Steve Kemp.
- Despite getting the all-clear from medical staff at the hospital, Marshall has been ruled out of Saturday's clash against Sheffield United.
- Jill, Ruth, Phil, Julia, Elizabeth, Lynda Ruth's been to the clinic - and has received the all-clear.
- all-clear signal is only passed via command channels.Advertisement
- all-clear siren was of a continuous sound at the high note.
- all-clear sounds, and life returns to what passed as ' normal ' in wartime.
- Lee, 22, was given the all clear but a problem was identified in her and Danny and they were given beta blockers.
- bomb scares in the Dublin area meant the earlier tour went to Sligo, the only route available pending the all clear.
- She got through this intensive chemo really well and with such fighting spirit, and got the all clear soon after.Advertisement
- rehab program, Paul has now been given the all clear to resume training by his consultant.
- It was not at all clear at the time that his work would transcend the ages.
- Paul Smith - advancing through his rehab program, Paul has now been given the all clear to resume training by his consultant.
- She receives the ' all clear ' on her walkie-talkie radio.
- After a couple of days in rehab (physical, not substance abuse related) and getting an all clear from his specialist, he was back on the mend.Advertisement
- This thick square pair is unique since they are all clear and still offer the ultimate in sun protection.