Alginate sentence example
- absorbent alginate fiber dressings - ideal for dressing wounds.
- However, some hydrocolloids now contain an alginate, for example Comfeel Plus, making these more appropriate for small donor sites.
- We use sodium alginate to help make the jelly.
- A secondary dressing must be applied to prevent the alginate from drying out.
- This project was an identity based group sculpture and involved the participants taking casts of their own faces with dental alginate.Advertisement
- If a wound is so dry that it needs a moistened dressing, then it is unsuitable for an absorbent alginate or hydrofibre dressing.
- new alginate and foam technologies have been developed that provide superior absorbency and the ability to lock away excess wound fluid.
- alginate dressings.
- alginate dressings now come in a ribbon or rope format that is much easier to pack into the wound bed.
- alginate beads which means they can be re used.Advertisement
- alginate fiber dressings - ideal for dressing wounds.
- alginate hydrogels.
- alginate gel beads as a means to deliver the vaccine orally to badgers.
- In this activity, students immobilize the lactase in calcium alginate beads held within a small column, over which the milk is passed.
- The 18 strength honey is impregnated into highly absorbent alginate fiber dressings - ideal for dressing wounds.Advertisement
- Most alginate dressings now come in a ribbon or rope format that is much easier to pack into the wound bed.
- The enzyme glucose isomerase is immobilized onto beads of calcium alginate in a glass column.
- odour alginate dressing had more episodes of adherence and had more wound odor due to its mode of action.