Alfredo sentence example
- Use a creamy Alfredo sauce to make a white pasta.
- Simple Favorites-This product line features meat and vegetarian options, with choices like Alfredo Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli, Angel Hair Pomodoro and more.
- One Dish Favorites-This product line features meat and vegetarian options, with choices like Alfredo Pasta with Chicken and Broccoli, Angel Hair Pomodoro and more.
- Not to forget, of course, Alfredo still spinning at Space!
- Not to forget, of course, Alfredo still spinning at Space !Advertisement
- You can dress up a jarred marinara sauce by adding fresh herbs and sautéed garlic, or you can choose to make your own tomato, pesto, or alfredo sauce to serve with the dish.
- Serve this romantic fettuccine Alfredo recipe with a warm crusty bread and a nice salad.
- You may also want to make variations of this recipe by adding green vegetables to the Alfredo during the last few minutes of stirring, such as steamed broccoli or fresh green peas.
- Whether you're craving a plate of fettuccine alfredo or simply interested in enjoying a relaxing lunch with your friends, finding a coupon for Olive Garden restaurants is a smart move.
- Use Alfredo sauce as the base and top with shredded cheddar cheese, broccoli and grilled chicken.Advertisement
- The extensive menu contains many familiar favorites such as fried calamari and fettucini alfredo.
- Try one of the homemade pastas, and sauces, including marinara, pesto, and alfredo.
- Try some marinara or alfredo sauce with your favorite pasta shape for a meal you will not soon forget.
- Fettucini alfredo stands out from the rest of the menu, with a homemade cheese and cream sauce topping fresh fettucini.
- This establishment also serves delectable pasta entrees, such as orecchietta, spaghetti with tomato and meat sauce, fettuccine and tortellini alfredo, tubular pasta, and linguini.Advertisement
- In Mexico the former labours of Pimentel and Orozco y Berra are supplemented by those of Bandelier, Penafiel, Herrera and Alfredo Chavero.
- Just remember, bad habits are hard to break, so unless you are completely confident you won't top your pasta with Alfredo sauce instead of marinara, then go ahead and try incorporating some of your old menu ideas into your new lifestyle.