Alberts sentence example
- Charles Alberts somewhat equivocal conduct also roused the hatred of the Liberals, and for a long time the esecrato Carignano was regarded, most unjustly, as a traitor even by many who were not republicans.
- After Alberts murder, which took place in May 1308, Henry, count of Luzemburg, a brother of Baldwin (1285-1354), the powerful archbishop of Trier, became king as Henry lien VII
- Tremendous contributions to the tattoo industry came from Wagner and Alberts.
- On the East coast during the 1920's, Wagner and Alberts worked together to sell tattoo supplies in Chatham Square.
- Although they both collaborated and practiced tattooing, Wagner was recognized as a tattoo gun originator and Alberts is said to have contributed greatly to today's old school tattoo flash.Advertisement