Albedo sentence example
- Water formation as cloud droplets: Clouds are efficient cleansers of atmospheric pollution and clouds contribute to an increased global albedo.
- The value of the geometric albedo of Mimas reported here, is definitely higher than the currently accepted value of about 0.5.
- Kipp & Zonen Net Radiometers in use recording surface albedo at the Jornada test site, New Mexico, USA in May 1997.
- Visible channels are percentage albedo and have values 0 to 100.
- This could impact the global climate system through its effect on the carbon and water cycles and on the earth's albedo.Advertisement
- We address these objectives by producing albedo maps, and reflection and emission spectra, and observing stellar occultations.
- Secondly the clouds, which have a high albedo, can create a negative feedback helping to cool the forest area.
- This increases the daytime albedo but also increases the night-time heat retentivity of the atmosphere for an additional heat gain.
- The surface is covered with a darker material causing Hyperion to have a lower albedo compared to other icy moons.
- Additionally, soot from faraway sources has darkened snow and ice, further decreasing albedo.Advertisement