Alanine sentence example
- These tissues are degraded in an orderly fashion, and release mainly alanine and glutamine into the blood.
- Dry mouth, transient rise of serum alanine aminotransferase values and sleeping disorders have been reported more frequently than in patients receiving placebo.
- The design of the phantom assures both films and alanine dosimeters are accurately located at the same point on the depth dose curve.
- Elevated bilirubin, alanine transaminase and lactate dehydrogenase concentrations are indicative of hepatocellular injury.
- The liver function tests such as aspartate transferase, alanine transferase and LDH are minimally raised.Advertisement
- Levels of alanine transferase were also measured and were not affected by time of dosing.
- Lactic acid and alanine were shown to be oxyand amino-propionic acids respectively; glycollic acid and glycocoll, oxyand amino-acetic acids; salicylic and benzamic acids, oxyand amino-benzoic acids.