Airspeed sentence example
- As the aircraft becomes lighter, it flies higher in air of lower density to maintain the same airspeed.
- This false perception of descent may cause the pilot to pull back on the stick, which would reduce airspeed.
- Develop a compact, laser based sensor that can accurately measure the airspeed at all altitudes.
- Whilst engaged on operational tasks the plane cannot hover like a helicopter, it requires airspeed of about 50 mph to remain airborne.
- Thus, the effect of the varying airspeed as a result of blade rotation is nullified.Advertisement
- However, provided maximum rate of climb is being measured the error in using a fixed schedule of equivalent airspeed and height is negligible.
- Our true airspeed was a little less than 170 knots.
- Enter the altitude (ALT) as given by ATC & set your indicated airspeed (IAS ).
- In contrast to the take off where we use a constant engine power, for landing we need to keep a constant airspeed.
- A heavy duty cable will transmit the power to the propellors, delivering a maximum airspeed of up to 25 mph.Advertisement
- Once off the ground, gently release the brakes to attain good airspeed.
- The plane was a mess; the only instruments left working were a small magnetic compass, the airspeed indicator and altimeter.
- It shows you how much time has elapsed during flight, the status of your landing gear and throttle, a damage meter, a sea level altimeter, and airspeed indicator and a fuel gauge.