Airplay sentence example
- Despite not having a major record deal, the album is receiving fabulous reviews and regular radio airplay.
- Audio Circus have received live session airplay on BBC Radio Wales.
- We've always had trouble getting airplay ' cos of the politics we're involved with.
- Rhianna has been gaining massive airplay with her debut offering of ' Oh Baby ' .
- Radio One have been giving nice airplay to some UK hip-hop acts.Advertisement
- Well various tracks are already receiving heavy airplay on London's Jazz FM, ' Girlfriend ' being one such tune.
- The more discerning soul stations, gave ' Make Me Feel ' extensive airplay.
- Mosque have not received a single piece of radio airplay - not even on Shaun's own show.
- The song, which featured fiancé Spencer Pratt rapping, was well-received by listeners, but Montag insisted it was not the authorized version for airplay.
- The new Prototype commercial received plenty of publicity with its airplay during the 2008 Superbowl.Advertisement
- They had a favorable run with the press and the single sold out rapidly, due to heavy radio airplay and rave reviews.
- In addition, TFK has airplay on MTV Radio and the National Football League and Major League Baseball broadcasts.
- Although the song wasn't intended to be a launching pad for a Nick Jonas mainstream music career, it garnered significant airplay on Christian radio stations, and soon Columbia Records took notice.
- The video for the song, which received major airplay on MTV, featured clips from the movie and a cameo by Arnold Schwarzenegger.
- It includes ' Time ' and rec 'd much airplay on Radio Wales thanks to Adam Walton.Advertisement
- The Letters, from Bath home to a wealth of successful combo's produced a 45 that would again bring Heartbeat daytime national airplay.