Aircraft-carrier sentence example
- Among the vessels expects off Scotland, probably in March 2000, will be the nuclear-powered aircraft carrier USS Dwight D Eisenhower.
- Future French aircraft carrier - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia Background.
- astonished crowds of onlookers he walked up the gangway on to the aircraft carrier Ark Royal.
- This 9.2 inch rifle guarding the island " aircraft carrier " is intended to " repel boarders.
- instructive story about a pilot he had met on an aircraft carrier.Advertisement
- During your time in Charleston you can tour of an antebellum mansion, climb aboard a WWII aircraft carrier or experience what life was like centuries ago at one of the city's many museums.
- History buffs young and old will enjoy navigating their way around the massive aircraft carrier.
- Airboss Mach 8-Special Edition: Paying solemn tribute to aircraft carrier "air bosses", Swiss Army offers supreme precision and a healthy dose of style with the Airboss Mach 8.
- Enterprise, however, is a popular name for military vessels, including a battleship and an aircraft carrier.
- The aircraft carrier USS Enterprise, for example, carries airplanes as well as smaller boats for easier access to land.Advertisement
- LTK: You spent a night on an Aircraft Carrier?