Airbags sentence example
- Her boobs acted like airbags.
- Cabin safety is provided by front, side and curtain airbags as well as rear headrests designed to support the neck.
- Sites about what was the first year for airbags in ford mustangs.. .
- In winter little winged nutlets with tiny airbags fly off in the wind and float down stream to germinate somewhere on another bank.
- There are driver and passenger front and side thorax airbags, dual roll-over protection hoops and side impact door beams.Advertisement
- At a minimum you will want front and side airbags, the most up-to-date seatbelt features, superior traction control, and antilock brakes.
- There are also driver and passenger airbags, rollover protection and energy-absorbing sections in the car's front and back.
- Children 12 and under should ride in the back seat in order to avoid being hurt by inflating airbags.
- Seat belts and airbags can prevent many head injuries that result from car accidents.
- This shoe features heel airbags and a sole specifically designed for harsh ground contact.Advertisement
- Safety features include anti-lock brakes, stability control, front and side airbags and full-length side curtain airbags.
- The recall expansion was prompted by additional reports of problems with the airbags and one airbag inflator-caused fatality.
- If you wanted full airbags and the vehicle you buy only comes with front and passenger airbags, once you own it, you're stuck with it.
- The 1995 models had a similar electrical design flaw where any liquid spilled in the console box (where people usually put drinks) could potentially short out the airbag deployment system and inadvertently trigger the airbags.
- Most minivans have standard anti-lock brakes, electronic stability control, and airbags in the front, side, and the curtain.Advertisement
- In 1992, federal law mandated the use of driver's side airbags and improved impact protection and rollover limitation.
- Restraint System Discounts - Sometimes called a seatbelt or airbag discount, this applies to vehicles that have passive restraint systems, such as airbags and factory-installed motorized seatbelts.
- Choose a vehicle that's packed with safety equipment, like driver and passenger side airbags, anti-lock brakes, and traction control.