Air-mattress sentence example
- Yup. I use it for my air mattress.
- Using a guide to buying an air mattress will help you find one that's comfortable for your budget as well as a mattress that lasts long and is tough enough for whatever your needs.
- A guide to buying an air mattress can help you purchase one with the right knowledge and not on a whim.
- First, determine who may be using the air mattress.
- Purchasing an air mattress usually means buying an air pump to go along with it.Advertisement
- This is especially useful if you pump up an air mattress on a regular basis.
- This guide to buying an air mattress lists a few of the best times to get an inflatable bed.
- Aerobed 18" Premier Mattress with Headboard - According to a review on Best Air Mattress Guide, this inflatable bed is one of the most comfortable on the market.
- They are much more durable than a sleeping pad or air mattress.
- It comes with a four season air mattress and an end kit that keeps the mattress from sliding off your cot.Advertisement
- Sleeping options abound, but one of the most comfortable ways to sleep is on an air mattress like the Camping Gaz Quickbed Double Airbed.
- The great thing about having an air mattress in storage is, well, you can store it, for one thing.
- When you think of it that way, investing in a nice air mattress doesn't seem so bad.
- If you still aren't sold on the air mattress idea, you can always go for a traditional sleeping bag.
- Consider bringing a breathable sleeping bag cover as well as a cot or an air mattress to keep you warm and dry as you sleep.Advertisement
- Can you recommend an air mattress that holds pressure better?
- During cold weather camping excursions, it's actually preferable to sleep on a sleeping mat or pad made of closed cell foam than on an air mattress.
- This will provide you with cushioning for comfort and keep you from having to deal with the an air mattress that loses pressure as temperatures drop or the cold air that may find its way between your sleeping bad and the air mattress.