Air-gun sentence example
- The execution of Watt gave to this trial a note of tragedy which was absent from that of certain members of the Corresponding Society, accused of conspiring to murder the king by means of a poisoned arrow shot from an air-gun.
- The drying process can be speeded up by use of a blowtorch, hot air gun or hair dryer.
- Dust caught in the crevices of the panels can be removed using an air gun.
- External trauma to the nose may be accidental (transportation accidents, animal bites, air gun injuries, and sports injuries) or intentional (fights, criminal assault, domestic violence, nose piercing).
- The contestant's goal was to shoot a smaller dart from a smaller air gun at the bullseye located underneath podium the American Gladiator stood on.Advertisement
- There was only air gun and one dart loaded into each station.
- A final proof of its vigorous vitality at this period may be found in the numerous inventions of its inhabitants, which include watches, at first called "Nuremberg eggs," the air-gun, gun-locks, the terrestrial and celestial globes, the composition now called brass, and the art of wire-drawing.
- Penetrating injuries to the nasal area caused by air gun or BB pellets were as of 2004 also reported with increasing frequency in older children and adolescents.