Air-freshener sentence example
- When you have a new air freshener you throw away the old.
- Scented rocks make a great air freshener.
- As a reward for the garage having gasoline, bulb and sandwiches, I bought a celebratory air freshener for the car too.
- Within the spacious and modern cabin, detailed design touches include a scented air freshener built into the high quality, stylish dashboard.
- She hides my pile ointment behind the mirror on the window sill, and she sprays air freshener and perfume about the place.Advertisement
- Soothing built-in air freshener is available in fragrances and lasts for around two months.
- I'm going to end up killing myself with my air freshener fumes to drown out the smell.
- Keep a scented candle or other air freshener in a relaxing scent nearby, and use it to give yourself a quick olfactory getaway from the workplace.
- A good prank to play on a friend or family member that involves his or her vehicle involves an air freshener.
- Take the air freshener and peel it open before hiding it somewhere in the vehicle.Advertisement
- If the search goes on for a long time, you could offer to help out and then "find" the air freshener for him or her.
- While these few scents do not represent a tremendous variety, if the Wisp continues to be a popular air freshener design, Glade is sure to release additional scents, particularly seasonal options for popular holidays.
- Flameless candles can be found near other air freshener sprays and scented candles.
- Pour into a spray bottle, shake well, and enjoy as a thrifty homemade air freshener.
- Instead of giving a plain stuffed animal, find a small animal you can cover in wax to make a scented air freshener.Advertisement