Air-cooled sentence example
- The man's air cooled even further, and the men in the chamber tensed.
- Condensers are either air-cooled or water-cooled, or both.
- With liquid machines of the compression and absorption system, the rooms are either cooled by means of cold pipes or surfaces placed in them, or by a circulation of air cooled in an apparatus separated from the rooms. The cold pipes may be direct-expansion pipes in which the liquid evaporates, or they may be pipes or walls through which circulates an uncongealable brine previously cooled to the desired temperature.
- The air cooled appreciably and the ever-thinning atmosphere caused Dean to labor all the more as he struggled upward.
- air-cooled engine.Advertisement
- air-cooled motor is very quiet, and indeed significantly quieter than the cooling fans.
- air-cooled condensers and the water recycled back into the process.
- air-cooled radial.
- air-cooled twin on the market.
- air-cooled version.Advertisement
- An eco-friendly method of chilling, installing water and air cooled fluid chillers can be provided.
- The traction motors were air-cooled from ducts positioned well above rail level to avoid the ingress of brake dust into the motors.
- External chillers Air cooled chillers utilizing hydrocarbon refrigerants are available from Swedish manufacturers such as ABB Stal and Bonus.
- The plant key components include a conventional boiler, air-cooled turbogenerator, instrumentation and control systems.
- My air cooled bike does n't have a temp gage at all.Advertisement