Air-compressor sentence example
- They require the purchase of a portable air compressor in addition to other equipment.
- On display is a large air compressor made in the 1950s.
- Typical contaminants are exhaust fumes from lorries parked outside the air compressor intake, flux fumes, halogenated solvents and oil from unsuitable compressors.
- Blow out all return jet pipes using an air compressor or shop vac.
- Depending on which gun you buy, you may need additional extension cords for the electric guns or the air compressor if you get the pneumatic gun.Advertisement
- Again, depending on the gun you buy, you may need an air compressor.
- You can do this with a manual chisel, but if you have a large area you may opt to use an air compressor tool with a pneumatic chisel.
- Attach the blow plug to your RV water inlet and attach your air compressor to the blow plug.
- Turn on the air compressor so that it maintains a pressure of about 30 to 40 psi in your RV's water system.
- Once you're done blowing the water out of each line, leave one water faucet open and then turn off your air compressor and remove the blow plug from your water inlet.Advertisement