Aht sentence example
- In Sproat's Scenes from Savage Life (1868) there is a good account of Aht opinions by a settler who had won the confidence of the natives between 1860 and 1868.
- Wispohahp is the Aht Noah, who, with his wife, his two brothers and their wives escaped from the deluge in a canoe.
- He is the Yama of an Aht paradise, or home of the dead, where " everything is beautiful and abundant."
- From all that is told of Quawteaht he seems to be an ideal and powerful Aht, imaginatively placed at the beginning of things, and quite capable of intermarriage with a bird.
- Quawteaht is the Aht Prometheus Purphoros, or fire-stealer.Advertisement