Ahead-of-the-game sentence example
- Crochet knits feature heavily in this years ' Autumn/Winter catwalk trends, so stay ahead of the game with a vintage original.
- Halloween is coming up fast, and now is the time to get a step ahead of the game and buy wholesale Halloween plastic candy corn for the occasion.
- Even if all of this hasn't be fully accomplished, you're still ahead of the game.
- It's sounds like you're ahead of the game having managed to train your dog at your own home.
- When you go shopping for swimsuits, knowing what works best on your figure helps you get ahead of the game.Advertisement
- Here are some useful controls to help you get ahead of the game!
- Read up on our collection of tips and cheats to stay ahead of the game.
- Don't worry, Juicy is already one step ahead of the game with their Shirred Terry Tube Dresses that look super good over bikinis.
- Designers tend to be a step or two ahead of the game in displaying their clothing, so attending a show (if you're lucky!) or browsing photos of fashion shows in the fall will be your first chance to see what will be hot in the spring.
- The Samsonite Genesis Laptop Case is ahead of the game with its solid ABS shell and sturdy nylon frame.Advertisement
- Tapping into trends that spread like wildfire, Girbaud uses these influences to stay one step ahead of the game.
- They focus on staying a step ahead of the game rather than reacting to competitive, economic, and other changes after it is too late to lead the way.
- You have to keep an eye on shipping costs, but you will usually still be ahead of the game.
- The French, always ahead of the game when it comes to designing lingerie, developed knickers from their previous longer incarnation during the 1920s, when hems shot up to the knee.
- If you're looking for cheerleading tryout tips that can help you make the team, then you're probably already ahead of the game.Advertisement