Agriculturally sentence example
- Saxony is one of the most fertile parts of Germany, and is agriculturally among the most advanced nations of the world.
- Agriculturally the department is flourishing, the valleys of the Allier and the Sioule known as the Limagne Bourbonnaise comprising its most fertile portion.
- Worcester and Middlesex counties are agriculturally foremost.
- Much land is too rough, too elevated or too arid ever to be made agriculturally available; but irrigation, and the work of the state and national agricultural bureaus in introducing new plants and promoting scientific farming, have accomplished much that once seemed impossible.
- Chesapeake Bay covers much land that might otherwise be agriculturally valuable, but repays this loss, in part at least, by its excellent fisheries, including those for oysters.Advertisement
- The Eastern Division is the richest part of England agriculturally, it is the part most accessible to trade with the Continent, and that least adapted for providing refuges for small bodies of men in conflict with powerful invaders.
- The Kano region is the most agriculturally productive part of the country, with increased yields of sorghum, millet, cowpeas and groundnuts.
- Sadly only around 4250 hectares of agriculturally unimproved grasslands remain in Suffolk -- 1.1% of the total area.
- This province of Cush extended from Napata just below the Fourth Cataract on the south to El Kab in the north, so that it included the first three nomes of Upper Egypt, which agriculturally were not greatly superior to Nubia.
- North Dakota is also one of the most productive states agriculturally, offering the country and the world its wheat, beans, cattle, sheep and even natural resources like oil, natural gas, sand and gravel.Advertisement
- Its valley, much the richest portion of the state agriculturally, is celebrated for the quiet variety and beauty of its scenery.
- The shrinkage of cereal crops has been mainly responsible for the idea that Massachusetts is agriculturally decadent.
- The better types are hardy, orderly and agriculturally industrious.