Agribusiness sentence example
- Agribusiness has changed meat production, and not for the better.
- However, the agribusiness model has led to dangerous methods of removal that either kill the sheep or leave them in great pain.
- Suddenly, it seems, agribusiness is taking over'sustainable agriculture ' in a big way.
- Syngenta is a world-leading agribusiness committed to sustainable agriculture through innovative research and technology.
- The browse subject headings of agribusiness and farming systems are particularly relevant.Advertisement
- North Dakota State University features over 100 bachelor's degree major areas ranging from agribusiness to equine studies to microbiology to zoology.
- Perhaps for the first time, the future of global agribusiness is in doubt.
- She is a combined milk and meat machine who drives, and is driven by, modern agribusiness.
- Subject areas include agribusiness, farming systems, aquaculture, field crops, food sciences, meteorology and viticulture.
- The push by supermarkets in Britain to drive down prices and the development of multinational agribusiness has pushed many British farmers in to poverty.Advertisement