Agouti sentence example
- The agouti and the armadillo are practically extinct and the only other mammals are ground squirrels, rats, a few other small rodents, and some bats.
- This rodent, Coelogenys (or Agouti) paca, together with one or two other tropical American species, represents a genus near akin to the agoutis and included in the family Caviidae.
- In the true pacas, Coelogenys (or Agouti), the first front toe is small, and both the first and fifth digits of the hind-foot are much inferior in size to the other three.
- One is the hutia (agouti) or Cuban rat, of which three species are known (Capromys Fournieri, C. melanurus and C. Poey).
- There are six species of monkey corresponding to those of Guiana and the Amazon valley, the sloth and ant-eater, 12 known genera of rodents, including many species of Mures, the cavy, the capybara, the paca, the nutria, the agouti, the tree porcupine, Loncheres cristata, Echimys cayen and the Brazilian hare.Advertisement
- In the squirrels and porcupines the tibia and fibula are distinct, but in rats and hares they are united, often high up. The hind foot is more variable than the front one, the digits varying in number from five, as in squirrels and rats, to four, as in hares, or even three, as in the capybara, viscacha and agouti.
- The colors are black, white, blue, agouti, chinchilla, sable, seal point and fawn.
- Chocolate Tabby Point: the points have milk chocolate markings on a pale bronze agouti background; ivory body.
- She was my little baby cream agouti pictures of her still make me cry.
- This little silver agouti was the runt of the litter but what she lacked in size she made up for in personality.Advertisement
- The Agouti is a smooth-coated guinea pig that most closely resembles the wild type of guinea pig found in South America.
- All the species of gerbil kept in captivity are a shade of agouti normal in wild rodents.
- Lizzie Lizzie is a female agouti and white Dutch, she is now spayed and was born in 1996.
- The masseteric ridge of the lower jaw is obsolete, the palate broad, the incisors long and the molars semi-rooted, with external and internal enamel-folds (see Agouti).