Agonizingly sentence example
- Unlike the nightmares, this time it was real and agonizingly slow.
- Flimby were agonizingly held up three runs short of victory on 132-3, despite a 58 from Steve Ditchburn.
- Sehwag stutters out of the crease as he chases the single, but Bell 's throw agonizingly misses his target.
- Significant adjustments, both physical and psychological, are required, many of them agonizingly difficult.
- David Mehew was superbly denied by Chuck Martini and agonizingly saw his weak shot bobble wide.Advertisement
- Running was fine but anything which required me to bend my legs into any sort of position suddenly became agonizingly painful.
- For an agonizingly long moment his gaze drifted from her eyes to her mouth, and then back again.
- That affair was the same thing as this soldier with the harsh voice, and it was that affair and this soldier that were so agonizingly, incessantly pulling and pressing his arm and always dragging it in one direction.