Agonist sentence example
- A beta-receptor agonist is inhaled repeatedly or continuously.
- Research into dopamine agonist skin patches is in progress.
- The aim of this study was to investigate the effect of a short-term gonadotropin releasing hormone agonist protocol in polycystic ovary syndrome.
- Antagonist ligands can disable the signaling of an agonist ligand.
- However, mis-sense mutation associated with a mild phenotype might be missed in aggregation studies depending on the dose of agonist used.Advertisement
- Pretreatment with the M2 receptor agonist pilocarpine increased histamine PC20, at baseline, indicating normal function of the neuronal M2 muscarinic receptor.
- Sumatriptan, is a selective serotonin receptor agonist, the receptors being present mainly in cranial vessels.
- The development of Lupron (GnRH agonist) helped control the spontaneous ovulation issues which had previously plagued IVF research and treatment.
- They do not provide immediate relief, but can be used to control severe attacks when added to an inhaled beta-receptor agonist.
- The main active constituent of cannabis - THC is one such CB1 receptor agonist.Advertisement
- A gonadotropin-releasing hormone agonist versus a low-dose oral contraceptive for pelvic pain associated with endometriosis.
- Sumatriptan, is a selective serotonin receptor agonist, the receptor agonist, the receptors being present mainly in cranial vessels.
- Bromocriptine-Also known as Parlodel, it is a dopamine receptor agonist used to treat galactorrhea by reducing levels of the hormone prolactin and is also used to treat Parkinson's disease.