Aggressiveness sentence example
- He may experience mood swings or display aggressiveness.
- His principal difficulties were due to the aggressiveness of Muscovy and the disloyalty of Prussia.
- The California E85 Program encourages the ethanol expansion with the sheer aggressiveness of the program.
- The biopsy provides information about the type of cancer, its stage, the aggressiveness of the cancer in invading nearby tissue or organs, and the extent of metastases at diagnosis.
- The degree of aggressiveness during each episode is grossly out of proportion to any stresses.Advertisement
- Children and adolescents also tend to demonstrate irritability and aggressiveness instead of the elation of mania in adults.
- The most common example is an angry reaction to a difficult child's aggressiveness or restlessness that takes the form of scolding or spanking.
- The child reacts to the parents' negative actions by increased aggressiveness, temper tantrums, or stubbornness.
- Some men have reported acne, aggressiveness, mood swings, weight gain, and even impotence.
- Thus, Scorpio's jealousy will be fiery, as opposed to the passive aggressiveness of a Cancer.Advertisement
- Behavioral changes associated with this treatment often include improved eye contact and social interaction and a decrease in inappropriate behavior, including hyperactivity and aggressiveness.
- During 1920 and 1921 it was Poincare's influence that was mainly dictating the aggressiveness of French feeling in international politics; and during the latter part of Briand's premiership, culminating in Briand's visit to the United States for the Washington Conference at the end of 1921, it was Poincare who was fomenting the criticism that French interests were being undermined.
- Jackson was very successful in collecting old claims against various European nations for spoliations inflicted under Napoleon's continental system, especially the French spoliation claims, with reference to which he acted with aggressiveness and firmness.
- On his arrival in Sweden, however, he tried to gain time by provisionally confirming what had been done; but the aggressiveness of the Protestant faction and the persistent usurpations of Duke Charles (the Riksdag of 1595 proclaimed him regent though the king had previously refused him that office) made a civil war inevitable.
- When the Mermnad kings raised the Lydian power and aggressiveness Smyrna was one of the first points of attack.Advertisement
- We must understand that belligerence, aggressiveness and causing major inconvenience to the public will quickly erode sympathy and support.
- Additionally, the adjustable roller hinges allow you to select the aggressiveness of rotation.
- The other great difficulty, apart from the succession, with which Elizabeth had to deal arose from the exuberant aggressiveness of England, which she could not, and perhaps did not want to, repress.