Aggravates sentence example
- Indeed, this local cooling aggravates the frothing.
- Coffee and caffeine also aggravates inflammation, as does alcohol and white flour.
- A deliberate breach of the health and safety legislation with a view to profit seriously aggravates the offense.
- It aggravates asthma and allergies, increases the risk of heart disease and reduces the ability of the lungs to work properly.
- Licking our lips only aggravates this dehydrating process as the salvia evaporates quickly, leaving the lips even more parched then before.Advertisement
- Buying 15 bottles of body wash for your daughter at 25 cents each is a great idea - unless you happen to pick a brand with a fragrance that aggravates her allergies.
- On no great subject did his principles rise above the commonplace of party, nor had he the magnanimity which excuses rather than aggravates the faults of others.
- So too, in his English in Ireland (1872-1874), which was written to show the futility of attempts to conciliate the Irish, he aggravates all that can be said against the Irish, touches too lightly on English atrocities,and writes unjustly of the influence of Roman Catholicism.
- It is extremely useful for children and the aged, but must not be employed in cases of chronic constipation, which it only aggravates, whilst relieving the symptoms.
- The permissible phosphorus-content is lessened by the presence of either much sulphur or much manganese, and by rapid cooling, as for instance in case of thin castings, because each of these three things, by leading to the formation of the brittle cementite, in itself creates brittleness which aggravates that caused by phosphorus.Advertisement
- The peculiarly disjointed and fragmentary condition of the sentiments expressed by Pascal aggravates the appearance of universal doubt which is present in the Pensees, just as the completely unfinished condition of the work, from the literary point of view, constantly causes slighter or graver doubts as to the actual meaning which the author wished to express.
- In severe cases all movement of the limb aggravates the pain, and the patient is obliged to remain in bed.
- Discontinue any product that irritates your skin or aggravates eczema.