Agglutination sentence example
- By means of agglutination, that is, by adding to the bases form-words as prefixes, suffixes or infixes, the Tibetan language has developed a considerable grammatical system and is now agglutinating rather than isolating.
- The exponents of psychological atomism, on the other hand, with the association of ideas for their one principle of agglutination had come to mean by experience the mental phantasmagoria of the individual.
- It should also be stated that agglutinins are used up in the process of agglutination, apparently combining with some element of the bacterial structure.
- Field trials of this latex agglutination test are now required.
- In some cases, a febrile agglutination test can be performed to detect the presence in blood of certain infectious organisms that may stimulate the immune system to produce antibodies known as febrile agglutinins.Advertisement
- An optical or image analysis system should be used wherever possible to interpret the results of tests performed using microplate or column agglutination methods.
- Two formats have been designed either based on lateral flow technology or slide agglutination tests.
- False An ABO incompatibility can result in red blood cell agglutination and haemolysis?
- These tests include latex agglutination and electrophoresis.
- Another property which may be possessed by an anti-bacterial serum is that of agglutination.Advertisement
- The phenomenon of agglutination depends essentially on the union of molecules in the bacteria - the agglutinogens - with the corresponding agglutinins, but another essential is the presence of a certain amount of salts in the fluid, as it can be shown that when agglutinated masses of bacteria are washed salt-free the clumps become resolved.