Agent provocateur sentence example
- This gave a handle to the Petersburg secret police, and they employed him as a spy and agent provocateur.
- The opinion that the whole plot was the work of Salisbury, that he acted as an agent provocateur and lured on his victims to destruction, repeated by some contemporary and later writers and recently formulated and urged with great ability, has no solid foundation.
- Take a look at the designs by Agent Provocateur for trendy lingerie design and a long standing company like La Perla for classic lingerie design.
- Agent Provocateur: They do it all at Agent Provocateur -- sexy, edgy, classic, playful, kinky, flirty, vintage, modern.
- Provocateur - With a thriving mail-order catalog, Web site, and shops located throughout the UK, Europe, the Middle East, Hong Kong, and America, Agent Provocateur is a heavy hitter in the lingerie biz.Advertisement
- According to the company, "a woman in full Agent Provocateur exudes confidence and power; they're up on a pedestal and they know it."
- The responsibility was finally brought home to Forgacs by Prof. Masaryk in a famous speech before the Austrian delegation: and Aehrenthal preserved an embarrassed silence when his minister was bluntly compared with Azev, the Russian agent provocateur.
- In my online commentaries on Acts, I take Maccoby's view that Paul was a roman agent provocateur.
- Febe Brief: The polka-dot ruffled butt panty from the L'Agent by Agent Provocateur collection is one that is sure to spice up your lingerie drawer.