Agendas sentence example
- Whatever schedule works best for all, having a prescribed schedule in place enables everyone to plan their lives without the frustration of having to repeatedly implement last minute timetables and agendas.
- His mind control attempts against mine, and we had our own agendas.
- Nothing is decided in advance; there are no hidden agendas.
- This had been engineered by courtiers with different agendas, and there ensued a period of unusual volatility.
- Their text is a scathing indictment of alternative agendas for reconciliation.Advertisement
- The changes could open the way for highly opinionated, " single-issue " presenters to pursue their personal agendas on air.
- Interest groups within the government and services are often very vociferous in pursuing their own agendas.
- Thus, Citizenship is offered as a school transformation strategy, a unifier of the inclusion and achievement agendas.
- Their voice in these matters is one which places the cat and her owner above other agendas and purposes.
- Although some people just want the model shot, others might appreciate the functionality of this particular item; it's customizable, so it's great for those who have packed agendas.Advertisement
- There were 2847 post offices (agendas), of which 2166 were of the 4th or lowest grade.