Age discrimination sentence example
- The United Kingdom is obliged by the European Union to prohibit age discrimination by October 2006.
- But, unhappily, age discrimination has rattled top legal boffins.
- Stephen Jackson, professor of clinical gerontology at King's College, said age discrimination was already happening.
- Dianah Worman, CIPD Diversity Adviser, says, ' Figures show age discrimination is still rife in the workplace.
- Workers over the age of 40 are protected from discrimination on the basis of age by the provisions of the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967.Advertisement
- These groups were granted status as protected groups within the population through new anti-discrimination legislation including the Age Discrimination in Employment Act of 1967 and the Americans with Disabilities Act of 1990.