Against-the-clock sentence example
- Thus if d,/ is the increase of 4, due to a displacement from P to P', and k is the component of velocity normal to PP', the flow across PP' is d4 = k.PP'; and taking PP' parallel to Ox, d,, = vdx; and similarly d/ ' = -udy with PP' parallel to Oy; and generally d4,/ds is the velocity across ds, in a direction turned through a right angle forward, against the clock.
- But this time I 'd been racing against the clock.
- "Burning Laps" is basically you against the clock.
- Race against the clock in this fun challenge called Cone Crazy 2.
- Danger Wheels: Blow up your opponent and race against the clock to collect extra fuel, time, and more.Advertisement
- You don't get your choice of skin, but in a race against the clock you don't want to be bothered with some pattern and color combinations.
- Just like the standard board game except you race against the clock to remove body parts.