Aftershocks sentence example
- Unable to move, she panted, body convulsing with aftershocks from the attack.
- There may be aftershocks after the main earthquake has stopped.
- I'm back inside now, it's really scary when we have these aftershocks.
- strong aftershocks continued to hit Japan the country's deadliest earthquake in almost a decade.
- That geopolitical scene has been dominating the news in recent days with the political aftershocks from the Kashmir earthquake and the Iraq constitution.Advertisement
- It is very common, in fact quite normal, for people to experience emotional aftershocks when they have passed through a horrible event.
- Aftershocks were felt following the initial temblor with some registering more than 5.0 on the Richter scale.
- While the earthquake and its aftershocks were indeed devastating, what caused so many deaths, as well as massive property damage, were the fires that burned out of control all over the city as a result of the heavily shifted grounds.
- Parker had recently beaten Barnett 9-1 at 9-ball, and Andy still looked like he was suffering the aftershocks of that encounter.