Aftershock sentence example
- Otherwise, I'll never get to play aftershock.
- Monday's first earthquake, was followed by a small aftershock some 20 minutes later.
- A 5.6 magnitude aftershock woke me up " --An American schoolteacher in Taiwan describes life after an earthquake.
- The dust was finally settling, but already he could feel a small aftershock, taking place beneath his feet.
- Normally, the largest aftershock is about one magnitude unit smaller than the main shock.Advertisement
- A good many people are sleeping outside in tents rather than risk having damaged walls fall on them during a severe aftershock.
- England star Geraint Jones has revealed he slept through an earthquake aftershock which sent shudders through the team's hotel.