Afternoon-tea sentence example
- Whether you are planning a casual tea party for a gathering of friends, an elegant afternoon tea for a bridal shower or a frilly princess tea party for a little girl's birthday, you can plan the perfect event.
- Wynn heard the commotion from his place on the terrace taking afternoon tea.
- assorted sandwiches and afternoon tea.
- In the parlor the table is set for afternoon tea and there is a rosewood piano a sure sign of Victorian gentility!
- morning coffee or afternoon tea.Advertisement
- I recommend the seafood platter and a bottle of Australian Dry White for afternoon tea.
- snack at lunchtime or afternoon tea with traditional scones and home made cakes.
- You can enjoy a tasty snack at lunchtime or afternoon tea with traditional scones and home made cakes.
- They are called "tea length" because they were once the expected attire when attending an afternoon tea or ladies' luncheon.
- The contestants are put through a wide variety of activities, from fencing to pulling together a traditional English afternoon tea.Advertisement
- Death curtseyed back, gave Gabriel a final look of warning, and followed the woman in grey to afternoon tea.