After-tax sentence example
- after-tax profit becomes £ 160.
- after-tax income from the Duchy in support of his official work.
- after-tax price of the effect based on earned table slightly more.
- after-tax returns.
- after-tax take home pay.Advertisement
- after-tax price costs we expect.
- maximize the after-tax profitability worldwide.
- After your raise, you made $1 million, paid $600,000 in taxes, and were left with $400,000—twenty times more after-tax income.
- The company's net worth must be $18 million or less, with a two-year average of after-tax net income at $6 million or less.
- Companies in this category have a net worth of $6 million or less and an average after-tax income of less than $2 million for the prior two years.Advertisement
- Some plans allow members to make after-tax contributions.